Hullo.
So, this week turned out much better than when it started! My wonderful friends, and their wonderful friends came to my rescue Thursday night, and the place has never looked so good! Of course, it didn't last that long... I mean, it still looks great, but things got moved around a bit since a couple of those wonderful friends gave us a very nice entertainment center to hide all of our video game junk! Ah, it's very nice indeed (and from what I heard from them, kinda pricey, too...) So we've been very blessed this week! God is so good! And to everyone that helped out--THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
Right now, we're kinda just taking it easy. Jeremy's playing XBox games on his brand spanking new XB 360 (our other one died... but we were smart, and bought the warranty... When it comes to expensive electronics, always buy the warranty! $40 is much better than $400). We picked up a couple of used games, cheap, and that's all he's been doing since we got home at 8 pm last night. I don't even know when he came to bed, I was asleep by the time he showed up. Oh well. What're ya gonna do...
24 weeks to go, on the baby front. I'm anxious.... I have a hard time being patient. But I think I'm doing alright, considering... Even though I wouldn't mind being home right now, work does help the time go by so much better. So that's a good thing. I can't believe July is almost over already. That's crazy. It was just the 4th, like, yesterday! Well... not quite, but you know what I mean.
Next Dr's appt is Aug 9. I'm hoping it's sonogram time again. Even though I wouldn't mind waiting until the birthday to find out if we've got a Jeremy Jr or a Jess Jr on the way, I'm kinda excited about finding out. Place your votes now! I'm guessing girl... Jeremy's guessing boy... But we'll be happy either way (one of us is right, after all!)
Okie dokie, I think we need to go pick up Stephin now... He's bored and wants to come over. I think he felt bad about leaving during the week last week, and so now he says he wants to help me work (he pulls my bag around, which is very nice, 'cause that thing gets HEAVY!) At least the house looks a little better. Once we get all the dvds and games unloaded, we'll have so much more room, and so many fewer boxes lying around. Ah, that'll be nice.
Byeeeee!



Hey girl...I need your new address...call me when you get a sec and give it to me :)
ReplyDelete