Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Jesslyn's B-Day Party!

On Sunday, September 6th, we had a 'little' birthday party for Jesslyn. I say 'little' because it was supposed to be a simple party with cake and just some family & few friends, but it morphed into something.... bigger. :) Not too crazy, but I just can't keep it easy. 'Twas goot times, though, and we're still eating leftovers. :) Here're some highlights for ya!

Mommy & The Kookie post-nap at her party!



The Kookie's "smash" cake, courtesy of Miss Merry.


"Our" cake, courtesy of Costco. :) 'Twas quite yummy, too.


Staring down her cake... I don't think she liked the candle.


"Hmm.... not too sure about this. I'd better try another bite."


"MMMM! It IS yummy!"


Now, Jesslyn SMASH!!


After....


And now... some video highlights!!


Jesslyn vs. Her Birthday Cake


"Hey, it's not so bad after all..."


Jesslyn SMASH!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers