Jeremiah has been saying some really cute things lately, so I thought I'd try to record some of them here while they're fresh! So here we are.
~This morning, Jeremiah wanted to help me get him and Jesslyn their chocolate milk (they drink an instant breakfast in the mornings--neither is very interested in actual food first thing, but they do love their milk!) I told him he could carry his milk from the counter to the microwave, as they have to drink it WARM! So he went to pick it up, and it sloshed around a bit and spilled on the floor (not much, just a little.) Not a big deal--I cleaned it up, and we put his milk in the microwave, problem solved. A minute later, he says to me, "Me sorry, Mommy, me didn't mean to... Me sorry." :) He said it a few times, even though I told him it was okay, as it was just an accident, but I thought it was so sweet that he was concerned I was upset about it (even though I wasn't.) I guess I should probably watch my reactions in the future....
~We were in the car the other day, driving home from Alexandria for my BirthCare appointment, and it was a nice, sunny day. Jeremiah said, "Oh, it's a beautiful day! Beautiful day, Mommy!" Me, "Oh yeah? It's a beautiful day? It is a beautiful day, isn't it?" Jeremiah, "Yes, Mommy, it is a beautiful day. Poppy says that, Mommy." :) I guess my Dad comments on the weather when they're together. :)
~Jeremy was getting frustrated this morning, because of some password situation with work, and said, "Stupid stupid stupid blah blah blah." Jeremiah responded, "Daddy! Don't say that!" :) When I told my Mom about it on the phone later, Jeremiah heard me telling the story, and he told me, "Mommy, only Daddy can say that," which later changed to, "No, not Daddy, only POPPY!" Can you tell he's fond of his Poppy? :)
Those are the ones on the forefront of my mind right now. I'll be sure to add more as they come up!


