Friday, May 26, 2006

Whoops... Forgot to write.

Hee hee heee.... I'm getting in trouble for becoming a blog-stranger by certain other bloggers... Whoops... So I will post something in the moment that I have.

Today ended up being a decent day, and the week a decent week, despite the business that surrounded it. And even though today started EARLY (well, for me anyways... I don't normally get up and go to work before 8), it ended up being an okay day--maybe I can say that now, because it was a long day and now it's OVER! The weekend is here, lots of warm weather abound, and we'll probably "go away" for most of it. Of course, I'm done travelling for a while... So we're going to my parents house out in Warrenton... Do a little swimming, a little grilling, and lots of chilling... (Remember when rhyme used to be cool? Why do I feel like that last line was a little lame.....)

I'm curious to see which of our friends reads this blog, so I'll put some "interesting news" up here and wait to see who calls. ;-) I went to the dr's this week, with Jeremy, and had that old fun yearly "exam" (woot), they took BLOOD outta my little tiny veins (okay, so outta three nurses, no one could find a good size vein in my arm... they did it from the top of my hand instead... waaaaa! I'll hafta ask Judd if I really do have small veins or if they're just vein-ingly-challenged... ) and then we had an Ultrasound. Yes, that's right, an ultrasound. And guess why we had an ultrasound? So the dr could say, "You are definitely pregant!" Woo-hoo! There, I said it. We're gonna have a baby in January! Though with my luck, it'll be a Christmas baby instead of a new years baby. Oh well... Looks like we'll be celebrating "Half Birthdays" instead of both at once (I've always felt bad for those types... they may be told they're getting Christmas/Birthday, but they always get jipped... At least it seems like that sometimes with James [whose birthday is Dec 12]). So! The next time you see us, ask us for pictures, 'cause we've got 'em! I mean, it's just a tiny lil' peanut right now, but it'll grow... Jeremy's been callin' 'em "Jeremy Jr." since we found out. If you hear him mention the name, that's what he's talking about (we will not be naming any children of ours "jr", though... just a nickname for now.)

Alright. Let's see who took notice and decides to call us. :-) I'm just curious, I really am. I feel like no one but Paige and my Dad read this sometimes.

Anyways, that's enough news for one post. I'll (try to) write more over the weekend.

Have a happy Memorial Day! Enjoy the bah-b!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:36 PM

    I read! YAY!! Go Pregger!!!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers