Monday, March 12, 2007

So....

I realize now that I start many of my posts with "So..." I think I need to be changing things up a bit... find a new way of looking at things, or something.

Just wanted to quickly post a few pics from our Cabo trip. Once I have more time (hopefully some time this week!) I'll write up a bit about the trip itself, and link to all 100+ of our pics online.

I will use one sentence to describe each day in brief:

Day 1: Travel Day
We arrived in Cabo early afternoon, picked up our rental car and drove the 40+km to our hotel; We checked in and basically did nothing--we all fell asleep around 7 pm and didn't wake up until 5 am the next morning. High for today, 80's.

Day 2: Shopping!
Realizing our hotel did not have quite the amount of amenities we hoped for (i.e. conditioner) we drove to town to pick up a few essentials and foodies from "Mega", a Wal-Mart type store. High for today, 80's.
Day 3: Beach Day? Don't remember....
Yeah, I don't remember anything significant happening. I think that this day was maybe the day we tried to take Jeremiah to the beach to give him his first taste of the Pacific, but it may have been "Tobasco's" day... Eh. Whatever.Day 4: More shopping downtown!
We had lunch at Hard Rock (the only place that didn't serve us tacos, quesidillas, or guacamole) and then perused the shops to find that "perfect" souvenir. While I don't think we found the "perfect" one, we were happy with what we got (cheap t-shirts always good... pottery even better!)Day 5: Move to the nice hotel!
Don't get me wrong, our hotel in Cabo San Lucas was nice (the kitchenette was very handy for sterilizing Jeremiah's bottles), but the Sheraton in Cabo Del Sol, SO much fancier and much more comfortable beds. And there weren't a million people trying to sell you everything from hats to timeshare.

Day 6: Me chill, Jeremy Work
Jeremy had meetings Wednesday morning, so Jeremiah and I went to the pool and waited for him to join us. Mucho Margaritas and sun later, Mexican Fiesta time, courtesy of Forrester.

Day 7: Snorkeling Trip!
We hopped on a huge boat and went snorkeling and had lunch on the water. Well, Jeremy plunged into the cold ocean, while I stayed with Jeremiah on the boat. Then they served Chicken Sushi for lunch........... yeah.

Day 8: More chillin', more workin', and then more partying.
That about says it all. Mucho sun, mucho relaxin', mucho margaritas.

Day 9: Travel Day
Or so we thought! We did make it out of Cabo, but as you could tell from our other posts, we didn't actually make it home until....

Day 10: Arrive home.
And we couldn't be happier!

After doing all this posting, I realize that my days are a bit off, so I'll hafta update that later. Also, I tried to get a pic to go with each day, but that didn't work out quite right either. Oh well. It's late (though my mind's on 11 pm right now, not 2 am...) so I'll fix it another time. Enjoy for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers