Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finally! House pics!

I finally got around to neatening up enough to take pictures of the house. I tried to put them up in a 'tour' fashion. Hope it makes sense. This is the upstairs, as from the top of the steps, and down the hall. The last two pics are of "the man cave" a.k.a. "Jeremy's Domain Where No Woman Dare Go." Well, here ya go!

The 3rd Bedroom (a.k.a. Playroom/guest room)

The 2nd Bedroom (a.k.a. "The Glorified Closet")



The Hall/Guest Bathroom (exciting, huh?)



The Nursery!!! Isn't it fun?? I painted it all by myself!



More Nursery shots--see? Jeremiah likes it (though he's supposed to be napping right now....)



The "Master Suite" (sans master bath... didn't feel like getting it 'photo-worthy')

The Master, yet again.

THE MAN CAVE! (You can kinda see the 'tv'... At least, the edge of it [on the right])

Ready, set, GAME ON!! (wet bar and fridge included.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers