Thursday, March 05, 2009

I'm behind...

A cold has been making its rounds through the household this week... And by rounds, I mean Jeremy mentioned it, and I got it.  So far, no one else seems to be affected.  But for now, I sound like a chain smoker and take 5 pillows to bed to sleep.  :)  Good times.

SOOOOO MUCH I need to write about.  But I'm not staying up tonight to do it.  Friday is a slow day, so I'll try to catch up then. 

In the mean time, cuteness abounds....

Jeremy put Jeremiah's hat on her... I think she liked it. :)

"I miss my hat..."


I was taking pics of Jesslyn, and Jeremiah, Mr. Ham, wanted in on the action.  Aww, my little man is going to be 26 months on Saturday!  They grow so fast...


I'm not sure what he's doing here... I think he was just being silly.  It made me laugh when I saw it!  :)



He LOVES his trains!  And he kept wanting me to take pictures of him and his trains... So I had to oblige. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers