We're 30 weeks preggers today! Can I get a "woot!"?
Seriously, though, time is going by quickly (thankfully...) I'm not a very patient person, and this is certainly helping me become one a bit more, but my goodness... I just want my baby! 7-12 more weeks to go! Pretty crazy...
I can't believe November is only days away... And November/December are those months that go by even faster than most (with October usually being the 'hump' month) because you've got major holidays in each one--Thanksgiving gives most of us a 3-day work week, and then Christmas??? Forget it. My company shuts down completely from the friday before 'til after New Years. It's like being back in school again, with Christmas break!
I had a bad dream last night... Well, it was more of a frustratingly hint of reality to come, I guess. Basically, Jeremy Jr was here (someone gave him to us as a gift at our baby shower... lol!) and he just would not, for the life of both of us, figure out the whole breast feeding thing! And so he would cry, which would make me cry, which made him cry more, and he CONSTANTLY had a dirty diaper, so I felt like a bad Mom for not always getting it right away (I mean, everytime I held him, it was dirty... NON-STOP!) So then I'd debate back and forth on whether to change the diaper or try feeding him and so on and so forth.... Yuck. I'm praying for a good baby! I know there's a good chance there will be trouble at the beginning--but that's what the midwife is there for. She won't leave until we've got the hang of it. And I bought "the book", The Womanly Art of Breasftfeeding. Supposedly, this is the Bible of breastfeeding. So hopefully, he and I will get it figured out quickly and not get too frustrated.
Anyways, time to go work on Jeremy Jr's room. We're painting it "Allegra Blue".... Oooo...
Oh, and Jeremy wants me to say, "Jeremy's the bestest in the world... I love him, he's the best... I need to go now so I can cook for Jeremy, 'cause he's the best...."



I can't believe it's almost here!!! YAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, from my memory I think you're dream was a fairly accurate picture of reality...JUST KIDDING!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure there will be many times when that dream FEELS like reality... Probably a more extreme version of reality, but yeah, I guess it's not so far fetched.
ReplyDeleteI swear, my child hates me in my dreams... I think, as I understand it, that's normal soon-to-be mom anxiety or something. :-) Hopefully, we'll have that instant bond, and he'll be a good boy! **fingers crossed..**