Not happy tonight. The day went well enough... and then I came home... and that went well enough... And then I tried to find something to wear for a party tonight.... That didn't go very well. Nothing looks good, nothing fits right, nothing is comfortable.... And to top it off, the stupid Directv people didn't show up until almost 5, when we were supposed to leave at 5.
1-5 pm window my @$$ (told you I wasn't happy)
So now I still have nothing to wear, no tv to watch, no party to go to, and probably no shoes to wear. My winter coat is in a box somewhere (where, I don't know) and it's chilly outside... I don't really feel like going to any parties, or any socials or anything right now. I just wanna put my pajamas on and go to bed.
But I can't. We did commit to going to this party. And I want to go (does that make sense?). I just don't feel like going.
It's getting cold in here, from the stupid door being open so the stupid directv people can do what they need to do (the guy himself is not stupid... just the fact that they had to send someone out here to fix what should have been done right in the first place! and it sounds like they're going to have to come out again.... grumble grumble...)
Did I mention our house is a mess and that's bugging me?? Stupid work keeps sendin me more stupid junk... We've got boxes EVERYWHERE! And we just threw a bunch out last weekend.
I'm approaching the breaking point...



No comments:
Post a Comment