Sunday, April 08, 2007

First Video EVA!

This is my first video on Google! Now, it's an unlisted video, so only you special people will have access to it.

I must warn you, however, it's not a very good video, but it gives you the gist of what Jeremiah is like on a day to day basis. Here we will see Jeremiah with his Granddad (Jeremy's Dad) who was down from Canada for a couple of days, just to meet the little guy! And there's even a guest appearance by Stephin-Rabbit! There will be some smiling, some punching, some crying, and a lot of talking in the background.

A few disclaimers:
"Mr. Bullfrog" is what I call Jeremiah sometimes... because he's 'Jeremiah' (who, at one point, was a bullfrog....)

We're always trying to "punch you in the nose" because his Uncle Jason was playing with him last weekend, and was doing just that (swinging his fist and saying, "I'm gonna PUNCH you in da nose!" [my Avo {Mom's Dad} used to always say that to us when we were growing up... usually to me because it would get a rise outta me... and then he would laugh when I got upset... anyways...}]) ANYWHOO, Jeremiah was HYSTERICAL when he was doing that, so we've been trying to recapture that laughter ever since.

The directions I'm giving are to my Dad, because he was gonna go to Legal Sea Foods to get my Mom some full-bellied clams--NOT easy to find in Northern VA, but they've got 'em!

Any other questions you have, please post in the comments, and I'll address them.

Feel free to watch it with no volume. The background noise isn't that interesting, and doesn't really take away from Jeremiah, as he's pretty quiet during most of the video. We get a few noises from him early on, but until he starts crying at the end, he's a mute.

Oh, and he was crying because he was hungry/tired. He's fine now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers