We are just taking it easy this weekend. Our apartment is in a state of disrepair at the moment. We had the boys and my Mom over this week to pack our stuff (at $5 a box, they made quite a bit of pocket change). So we're nearly completely packed, just need to do a few more things around the house, and the bedroom (our clothes and such).
We're picking up the truck on Wednesday morning to be loaded up that evening. Originally, we were trying to have movers come and do it all, but they wanted a lot of money, and weren't willing to be flexible with us (we're in a high rise right now, so we need to reserve the elevator, which was completely booked up on Thursday and Friday morning... oi vey), so screw it, we'll do it ourselves. Pray everything goes well!
Thursday is also my birthday, and like many other birthdays I've had in recent years, it will be filled with non-fun things to do, but that's okay. The goal is to be done loading up the truck by 1 or 2, and then chilling the rest of the day.
Jeremy and I are flying to Tallahassee next Sunday to visit good ole Todd & Paige. Hopefully they have some nice weather, and I don't get grossed out by swimming in something other than a cement-bottom pond. :-) I don't like the feeling of mud squishing between my toes when I'm walking around. Too many creepy crawlers. Will hafta get some of those water shoes at Walmart for like $5.
We got some sun this weekend. Jeremy's a lobster. :-) Let's hope that gets better soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment