Sunday, May 06, 2007

4 Months Old!

On Monday, Jeremiah will be 4 months old. How time flies.

We are going to be taking him to the Dr's at lunch time. He's gonna be getting shots... :-(

I tried to get the Doc to put him on an altered schedule, but he convinced me to stick with the normal one. I just didn't want him to get pricked more than once per visit! Oh well. Mommy tried. (Oh, and I know there are the those out there who will say, "Why would you want to alter his shot schedule? Those shots are good for him, and you're messing with his health if you change it." While you're entitled to your opinion, this is one of those things I just wanted to do, okay, and don't need advice on. I'm not happy about it, but Jeremiah seems to handle it okay, which makes it a little easier for me. Although, I am gonna make Daddy hold him when they do it... I'm not watching him scream again.)

Okay, so I guess we'll post more tomorrow when we know more!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:28 AM

    Just thought I'd mention that I like your "Mafia wedding" photo to the right. (Tony Soprano's cousin marries Russian mob boss?)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers