Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I depressed...

Gosh darnit!

I'm very disappointed...

Today, I entered a pic of Jeremiah into a contest on Cottonbabies' website--they're the folks that sell the diapers we use on him. They were lookin' for cute pics of babies in their diapers to use on their site. I sent them the one from his photo shoot over the weekend (see pics in sidebar), and thought we'd get AT LEAST an honorable mention.

I admit, the winning baby pic is pretty cute (it's like 5 different babies of different sizes all wearing different bumGenius! diapers), but some of the honorable mentions are just stupid.... Of course, I'm a proud mama, and think my son is the cutest thing on the face of the earth. So yes, absolutely, I think he was robbed!

But I digress... he's still #1 in our family! I guess that's what really matters.....?

Still would have been nice to win the free carrier...

You can view the winners here.


Update: Okay, they just added one more picture, and it's of one of the ugliest babies I've ever seen! Seriously, how did they NOT choose Jeremiah?!?!

Grumble grumble....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:38 PM

    Jeremiah totally should have gotten an honorable mention!! I can't believe he didn't. His pics are adorable..

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers