No, that's not a good thing.
Jeremy and I are not TV junkies. However, we have collected a few favorites that make the weekdays go by faster.
Monday: Heroes & 24 (We watch Heroes, DVR 24)
Tuesday: American Idol & Boston Legal (AI is more of a joke, but entertaining at times; BL is just great fun!)
Wednesday: American Idol (Results night!) & Lost
Now, here's the problem: EVERYTHING IS ENDING IN TWO WEEKS!
I sad.
It's probably a good thing, though. Not much else gets done while said shows are on TV. They sure make for good times, though!
Out of all these shows, I'm probably the most frustrated with Lost. It's really good, but gosh darnit, everytime they answer ONE question, they create 10! more! Grrr...
If you saw this week's episode, you were introduced to "Jacob". WHO THE HECK IS JACOB?! It's not just Ben messing with Locke's (and our) heads, either... Check out these screen shots... There's also an audio clip of the infamous, "Heeeeeeeelp meeeeee....."
Very freaky...
Yeah, so needless to say, the wait until season 4 (doesn't start up again until January) is going to be looooooooong.



I watch none of those shows..so I can't agree or disagree with you. Sorry. =(! However, I do watch Myth Busters and CSI occasionally and I love them both. Sometimes, I watch National Geographic or Discovery Channel too. They are both pretty good and interesting. Most of the time (when hes home or we arent out), I have Noggin on for Jakob..he LOVES it. Especially, Little Bear and The Upside Down Show.
ReplyDeleteI love Lost too! The "Help me" was definitely freaky.
ReplyDeleteOn the last episode I didn't really like the fact that Sawyer was put in the position to kill Locke's dad because I've come to like Sawyer. But was there like a power shift or something when Locke returned to the Others? When they saw that he had killed his father did the Others no longer really respect Ben? I'm asking because maybe I missed something or I was thinking that it had something to do with the fact that Locke actually went through with killing his father.
But anyways, I had been watching Heroes too but I haven't caught it in a few weeks. So, you know, after a few weeks you kind of lose track of what's going on and it's hard to get back to it.
I always watch American Idol. Sometimes I'm not able to watch everyone sing but I always have it on in the background. I think that Jordin is going to win. I like both Blake and Melinda but Jordin seems to me to be the best at all different genres of music. I don't know. Last year Taylor was my favorite from the very beginning but this year I don't really have a favorite.
Yay! Someone else shares my love of tv! :-)
ReplyDeleteAs far as Lost goes, yeah, I think the Others are fed up with Ben (Richard even alludes to this at one point, saying he's focused on the fertility problem instead of the "real" problem... or something) and have been looking to Locke as, maybe, a new leader. After all, Locke has stared down the smoke monster, was healed when he landed, and now, has heard Jacob speak. And I love how no one did anything when Locke went all crazy on Mikhail, and Ben told them to make him stop. I just hope they don't end the season like they did last year with the guys speaking Portuguese in Antartica or something.
Heroes is good stuff, you can always catch the episodes you miss online (when you have time, of course!) I've been really impressed with it. Of course, I love anything that has a comic book feel to it. :-)
Yeah, the only one I was rootin' for from the beginning was Sanjaya, and that's because he didn't really belong there (But the judges passed him on through!) and he made the show entertaining (much like Taylor did last year--ya never know what he would do. I do admit that Taylor is more talented, though.) I'll be glad when it's over. It's fun, but this season was so blah.