Proof that American Idol is NOT a singing competition---Melinda went home last night.
For those of you who have been following AI this season, even if only casually, you KNOW that Melinda was the best singer in the bunch. The fact that Blake is in the finale and not her (don't get me wrong, I'm glad Blake is there--I like Blake a lot, I think he makes it fun... where as Melinda and Jordin, while good singers, they're kinda boring.) is just further proof that AI is not what the producers want you to think it is.
I mean, even Sanjaya made it to the top 10... he isn't Idol worthy (though I love me some Sanjaya), but he made it for some reason!
And Jordin was turned down the first time she auditioned (1st time was in LA--they said no; Second time, she made it through... Hmm....)
On a related/non-related note, I had a weird dream last night (nothing new there...)
Apparently, I worked for HRG (or Mr. Bennet) from Heroes. We found this white cat with red eyes (that looked more like a ferret than a cat), and I had to post an ad on Craigslist to give her away. In the interim, I put her under the coffee table and taped the sides so she couldn't get out... Yeah, that didn't work, but anyways! So I asked HRG for some money to buy a carrier or something to keep her in. He called me to his office, which was in KMart (they had a hidden 2nd floor there.... yeeeeah...) Who else had an office there? Simon Cowell (yeah, I dunno either...)
Oh and I'm also one of the finalists on American Idol... I don't know how, but even the other finalist was like, "Wow, it's you and me, huh?"
Findin' homes for kitties that looks like ferrets, reporting to good old HRG (Horn Rimmed Glasses) at KMart and bein' a finalist on American Idol--all in a days work!
I'm sure Lost was in there some how, too, but I don't remember.
I guess I need to lay off of the pre-bedtime tequila....
T'was fun, though.



No comments:
Post a Comment