Monday, January 07, 2008

Many Updates!

First of all, Happy Birthday to my little bullfrog!! He turned one today! YAY!
Secondly, we're pregnant! YAY! :)
We were going to get his picture taken today, but he fought me so long about his nap that he didn't actually fall asleep until 2:15! Almost 3 hours to get him to take a nap! Crazy.
I hope he figures out this whole nap thing before Jess Jr shows up!
Of course, we kept him up late last night, and he didn't wake up until 9:25 this morning, so that may have something to do with it. Still, he's used to taking his naps about 3 hours after he wakes up. Instead, he decides to let me change his diaper, pretend to fall asleep (be vewy vewy quiet.... we're trickin' mommy....) only to wake up/get up and poop his diaper! This happens at least twice, over a period of an hour or two (has been for a couple of days now.) Had I left that wet diaper on him, he would have never gone, but as soon as he's fresh and clean, call Mommy....
The plan is to have him out of diapers during the day by September, so I only have to wash one set instead of two!
Anyways, that was probably TMI, but you asked (you read this blog, after all. :-) Whatever!
Did I mention we're expecting yet???
Lots has happened over the weekend. Saturday, sadly, the Steelers ended their season in their game against the Jaguars. With less than 3 min left in the game, up by ONE point, they decide to let Gerrard (QB for Jacksonville) run 32! yards on a 4th & 2! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! It would have ended the game right there, had they stopped him, but instead that run put them in field goal range, and they got it to win the game by two points. Jeremy took off his jersey and threw it on the floor after that. :-) Oh well, at least it was interesting.

Previous to that sad game, we watched the Redskins lose with some neighbors of ours. While they were here, we had a little b-day cake for Jemiah. It's all in his Happy Birthday post.

Then on Sunday, we had to take Stephin home so he could start school again tomorrow [today] (they'd been in the Azores the past week.) While there we had a little mini-b-day party for Jeremiah with my family (also in the Happy Birthday post.)

And finally, today we took Jeremiah out for the big 0-1! and went to Konami for dinner. Okay, more for us than him, but he did enjoy the smoked salmon, and his favorite, pickled ginger. Yes, folks, he was practically begging for it, like a baby bird keeping his mouth wide open, waiting for the mommy bird to drop some food into it. Crazy kid. :-)

Oh, and I put some Christmas pictures in the Merry Christmas post. Also see this post for an interesting Christmas card we received over the holidays. Do we know you???

Did I mention I'm not sick anymore?? I'm about 90% healed, and soooo glad for it, too! What a lousy last week. Yay! Now maybe we can tackle taking down our Christmas tree. It's still pretty, just a funny shade of green/yellow/brownish... (sounds like something else I used to encounter regularly....) Maybe this weekend.
Now it's all about morning sickness! Yes! Actually, it hasn't been too bad thus far, but there's definitely some nausea and aversions to certain foods, though it's an ever-changing list.
Us at dinner tonight:



What's with that face???

He sure liked that spoon!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:20 PM

    Wow! Happy First, Jeremiah!!!! I'd love to send Jeremiah a little something but...I need your address to do that! -hint, hint- Phone number would be nice too. ;D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:08 AM

    Happy Birthday Jeremiah!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers