You did the unthinkable.... You did what no one said you would be able to do.... You did what NO ONE else could this season--you beat the unstoppable NE Patriots, 17-14!
Okay, so I went into this game saying that I wasn't rooting for either team, even though, by default, I'm a NE fan (born and raised in RI, after all!) But y'know, I'm always for the underdog upsetting the favorite... And boy, did they come through.
I take back everything I said about the Manning family. Although I still find Peyton to be obnoxious and maybe a bit too proud at times, I would take him as a roll model for my kids over Tom Brady, any day! At least he's married to his kids' Mama!
And Eli, good for you! I'm proud of ya!
Also, way to go to Burress. Even though you boasted the Giants would win a week ago (never good to boast), you made good on your promise, and caught that game-winning touchdown to win it for your team.
Sorry to all my NE fan-blog readers. But, it was time. :)
I still can't believe it. GO GIANTS!



No comments:
Post a Comment