Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Mini Videos

These are mini videos that I've taken with my phone. The sound and video quality isn't very good (you may have to turn your speakers wayyyyy up to hear anything--I promise, there's no scary guy screaming at you at the end,) but it's all I had at these specific times. Still cute and fun to watch!

Jeremiah trying out the neighbor's scooter--he really had a great time! What a big boy...




Hey--where's your license?? Are you old enough to drive yet, Jeremiah?? Ah, well, it's awfully cute. Go ahead, park the car.




This one is tough to see and hear, but it's Jeremiah blowing on the table making silly noises. It was really funny, but since I could only record 15 seconds at at a time, and he would always stop as soon as I started recording. Oh well. You get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers