Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Yellow Squash!

Jeremiah tries yellow squash for the first time today! He's not very happy about it... I don't know if it was the squash or he just didn't want to be eating in his chair.... I dunno. He kept eating it, though, so it's a mystery. We'll try again tomorrow and see what happens.

Hopefully it won't make him gassy like the sweet potatoes (we're taking a break from those for a week or so... give him a chance to adjust to these new foods. It was really bad, though... I've never heard/smelled such things from such a small person. I know, TMI, but I had to share. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:29 PM

    Aww, that is sooo adorable. Hilarious about the gas, too! Lilly's really strting to get playful and mroe awake--maybe we can hit the pool soon with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:36 PM

    If you're like me, and don't wanna hang out at the community pool here with all the "bikini moms", we can always head out to Warrenton! :-) That's what I've been doing. And you don't have to worry about the big kids splashing too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:25 PM

    Still enjoying the updates. You're creating a nice archive for future historians (or showing at his wedding one day?!).

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers