I'm so easily excited nowadays... :-)
We received our new cloth diapers today (and what d'ya know... they beat Jeremy Jr here... crazy...) and they are so cool! Well, I think they're cool. The only thing I'm disappointed about is the color selection. I guess they were outta the blue and the green, so I've got 24 (maybe 25... I think they sent me an extra...) white and 12 "butternut" (yellow). I guess it's okay, as those'll be great colors to have on hand if we have a "Jess Jr" anytime soon.
They're sooooo soft, too... I'm sure Jeremy Jr will appreciate them WAY more than disposables (no rough plastic or paper against his baby soft, sensitive skin). These definitely do NOT feel like the cloth diapers you're probably used to seeing--those seem very rough and coarse. These are niiiiiiiiiice... I wish you could put texture in digitals photos (so you could feel it), but ya can't, so you'll just hafta stop by and visit and check them out then!
Now we just need a baby to put in them! C'mon Jeremy Jr! Don't keep Mommy and Daddy waiting any longer! Be a good boy, and come out already! :-)
Hopefully, we get some word from the midwives today, like, "Oh, you're in labor! Go home, we'll see you in a few hours to deliver your baby!" lol I don't expect that, but it would be pretty cool. I would take, "Wow, I can't feel the baby's head anymore, he must be wayyy down there!" (Katharine's pretty sure I 'look lower' than I did before, so hopefully he's getting into position...)
We'll keep you posted!!



No comments:
Post a Comment