Sunday, January 07, 2007

This is it!!!

Just wanted to drop a note to say....


MY WATER BROKE!!


We were at my parents house and I was watching Jeremy and my brother Stephin play Singstar tonight (kinda like a karaoke game...) and they were watching their playback (it records what you sing... they sang a duet to "Every Breath You Take" by The Police)

..................*contraction*............................

and one of the options the game gives you is to playback with a baby voice. Okay, you have to see it for yourself, but it's HYSTERICAL! I was laughing sooooo hard, I was LITERALY SOBBING!

.......................*contraction*...........................

Yeah, so, that's when I felt 'the gush'. Went to the bathroom, and well, things were pretty much soaked. It's all downhill from there! Right now, I'm home, sitting through contractions, waiting for them to get intense enough to call our midwife back for her to come and DELIVER THIS BABY! FINALLY!

Had I known he was going to be so punctual (today is his due date), I would have planned my holidays differently.

.............................................*contraction*..................................................

Okay, can't do this anymore... Gotta run. Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers