Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tired...

Last night was CRAZY!

Jeremy got a projector and screen (he sold his car for it!) to use in his "man cave." It's a really good projector (HD!) and I must say... Halo 3 looks CRAZY-GOOD! Master chief is practically life-size on a 120" screen, after all.

Anyways, to mark this momentous occasion, Jeremy's co-worker, Michael, and our neighbor's son (he's the same age as James) came over for some serious fragging! Even on 3-player split screen, each person still had the equivilent of a 60" screen. Except for Jeremy... he had the whole top half.

Eventually, Stephin and his "little friends" who were having a Halo party last night came on. They joined up with the "guys" and took on any unluckely foe who happened to come their way. [Although... it seemed like most of those playing were actually really good... many battles were lost, but the war was... well, there was no war... Minor technicality.] I had the most important role: team cheerleader! I got to laugh at the silliness of some of the matches, help with team strategies for those Assault missions, and groan when the enemy would get a cheap shot in. And of course, "HURRAY!" when we were doing well. Lots of fun.

But all good things must come to an end, and our's did--around 2:30 a.m. Whoops. Time flies when you're having fun, right?

Unfortunately, Jeremiah went to bed on time, and still needed to get up at his normal time. Somehow, I pulled the short stick. So here I am, half asleep, hoping Jeremiah's anxious to take a nap. Oh well.

At least they didn't drink all the Red Bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers