Thursday, September 11, 2008

A few more.

At Reston Hospital


At INOVA Fairfax

We're a bunch of contagious freaks, apparently... They've got her "quarantined" since she's an outside transfer.  And we're only supposed to cup her head and bottom to touch her--even stroking her head lightly is too much "stimulation", apparently.

She should be off the ventilator soon.  I guess that's good news, but I doubt it means she'll be home any sooner.  There's really no good reason for her to still be in there, in my opinion.  I think they're just taking their time "weaning" her off of all the things they put her on (that she probably didn't need to be on in the first place.)

I'm so pissed right now.  I just want my baby to come home... I just want her home.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:41 PM

    Hey girl. Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl!! Sorry she is still in the hospital! We are praying she comes home soon in perfect health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:06 PM

    We're very thankful you live in an area with the very best in neonatal cardiac care. The Lord has been taking care of your baby and we can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:12 AM

    She looks so much like Jeremy!! I bet she can't wait to be home too. Hang in there. It'll happen soon. And like Ted said, the Lord is taking care of her! Hugs and Kisses to you all!

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers