Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy face!

As any parent can tell you, smiles on babies are not the easiest things to catch on film. It's like they have a sixth sense that lets them know there's a camera on 'em, so QUICK! STOP SMILING OR THEY'LL CATCH IT!

Well, I tried. She was bein' real cute tonight, and I got what I could with my phone. It was kinda dark, though, so they're not the best, but I'm pretty sure those are smiles!!



3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:45 AM

    Those ARE smiles and she is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:55 PM

    Those smiles are wonderful. I am a very happy Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:47 PM

    Yes! Beautiful. Maybe she's starting to think, "Hey! I like being here. Life is good!" (Reminds me of another certain baby whose mama used to say he had "laughing eyes"!)

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers