16 lbs, 15 oz. Only 21 inches long, though... That's a fat baby!
Don't believe me? Here's a copy of his birth certificate!
Yeah, I'm not too sure about this "online pregnancy tester"... I mean, at first it didn't even detect I was pregnant! Then it said boy, which is always possible... The fact that he came up as a 16 lb baby isn't that far of a stretch. But uh, yeah, don't know how I got Jeremy and Arnold mixed up... I guess it could happen to anyone... or something. :)Oh, and I had to go back in time to have him, too. Maybe there was a mix up with Jeremiah or something....
Amusing, nonetheless.
Okay, wait, wait... I thought I'd do it again, just for fun, and it's getting better...
"Jess, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 13 lbs, 15 oz and have red hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!"
And the father.....?
"Girl, you got no class. Plus we hear that Bill is going to sue you for stealing his 'patriotic bodily fluids' as well as demanding 65% of the kid's future earnings."
lol
I'd better stop this now... :)



Bill's a two timer, he was the father of my blonde baby girl too! 16 lbs 1 oz. Wow!
ReplyDeleteVery funny...you got me again :)
ReplyDeleteWow, had no idea Bill was such a player... Didn't strike me as such.
ReplyDeleteAnd why are his babies so big?! He's no Arnold, that's for sure!
:)