Monday, September 01, 2008

Yeah, what the heck????

As our ticker says,

Okay, okay, I'll admit it, I really like it in my Mommy, but I'm finally ready to go. I should be here by now!


I concur...

Babycenter won't even acknowledge the fact that women can be pregnant past 40 weeks--they've moved us to the "newborn" bubble! How sweet of them... except she's not a newborn yet--she's still a has-yet-to-be-born.

I tell ya, though, I'm not too crazy about this trend that my body seems to be going with, with subsequent babies coming later, and later than the prior! I'm officially the most pregnant I've ever been today--never actually made it to the 40 week mark before. 38 weeks, yup. 40 weeks, yup (but barely... it was 3:58 a.m. when Jeremiah made his grand entrance, after all!) And neither time prior did I have so much "practice" before the big event.

Anyways... she'll come when she wants to... when she's ready. And in the meantime, I have to figure out how to keep my sanity....... if anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear 'em! At least Jeremy's off today. Maybe she'll come tonight, so Jeremy doesn't have to go back to work this week.

Lord... please!!! Give me patience, give me comfort, keep me sane!! I know You're in control, so give me the strength to stay positive, and enjoy the time I have left with my little family of three. I ask [beg] these things in Jesus' name, Amen! :)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:09 AM

    Was thinking about you all day yesterday wondering if we'd get "the call." I feel your disappointment. You're almost there! Remember Isa. 40:11.
    Love & prayers,
    Charity

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers